Mushir al-Dawlah to ʻAbd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
Mushir al-Dawlah writes about Sakinah Khanum, wife of Vakil al-Sifarah, and her two sons being banished from their house by the Friday prayer-leader to relocate his daughter, who is also the wife of Vakil al-Sifarah, and his two granddaughters there. The writer asks ʻAbd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma to command the return of Sakinah Khanum and her two sons to the house.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 20.5 x 26 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 March 2020
- Last Edited 12 March 2020
- Record no. 1018C98