Letter from Muhammad, 1895
Muhammad writes about how he convinced ‘Abd al-Samad Khan and ‘Abd al-Riza Khan, brother-in-laws of the late Firuz Mirza (first wife: daughter of Mustawfi al-Mamalik; and second wife: Hajiyah Huma Khanum), to support his suggestions. He suggests matching one of Muzaffar al-Din Shah’s daughters with Nasir al-Dawlah, son of the late Firuz Mirza, and matching the late Firuz Mirza’s daughters with Nusrat al-Dawlah and other princes. Also, he recommends hiding this matter from Najm al-Saltanah and Munavvar al-Saltanah.
- Date November or December 1894
- Dimensions 21 x 27 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 March 2020
- Last Edited 12 March 2020
- Record no. 1018C55