Ziba to ʻAbd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
Ziba writes about her husband Karamʻali (from Harsin) and his brother’s children being beaten by relatives of Muʻtamad al-Sultan Muhammad Taqi Khan Sarhang (colonel), as well as his imprisonment. She claims that her husband is innocent and asks ʻAbd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma for help. In the margin, ʻAbd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma asks Muʻtamad al-Sultan Muhammad Taqi Khan Sarhang (colonel) to review the case and release Karamʻali (from Harsin) from jail if he is innocent.
ImagesView This Item
- Date undated
- Dimensions 21.5 x 17.5 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 March 2020
- Last Edited 12 March 2020
- Record no. 1018C43