About Nusrat al-Dawlah’s resignation
The author writes to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma and asks him to destroy the letter after reading it. It includes Nusrat al-Dawlah’s resignation, as well as information about his strong friendship with Shahzadah Mir Akhur (stable keeper).
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 21.5 x 13.5 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C2