Petition to Majlis
The original petition to the Majlis. The back has the seal of Muhammad Nazim Vali (probably the son of Mirza Muhammad Vali Khan Nazim). The date of his stamp is Dhu al-Hijja 1325. The back,10.tif, indicates that various offices (including the Accounting Office of the Justice Minstry) and persons (including Amid al-Sultan, Nizam al-Mulk – Minister of Justice) were appealed to and that various payments were made and dated. The last date is 28 Jumada 1327.
- Date 1907 or 1908 - 1909 or 1910
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 25 July 2012
- Last Edited 22 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B9