Regarding Mihr Mah Khanum's petition
A report from the Ministry of Justice to the Majlis, concerning Mihr Mah Khanum’s petition against the beneficiaries of the deceased Hajj Mirza Fakhar. Displeased with the court’s verdict, Mihr Mah Khanum went to the court and insulted the members. Consequently, she was ordered to be jailed, but she was forgiven, but then took to spreading falsehoods. The second document is the Majlis’s response to her.
- Date 25 December 1910 - 31 December 1910
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 25 July 2012
- Last Edited 27 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B13