Petition of Ihtisham al-Mulk's Mother
The mother of Ihtisham al-Mulk wrote this petition against the Justice Minister, who accused her of attempting to deceive the Ministry. She also complained about Haj Baqir, who refused to return Siraj al-Sultan’s money.
- Date December 1910 or January 1911
This document is published in “Women’s Documents During Constitutional Era (second and third Majlis)” edited by Fatimah Turkchi and Ali Tatari.
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 25 July 2012
- Last Edited 22 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B11