Essay on old medicine and other essays
The first part is the book of medicine. The next part is on mines and the third is on jams. The last part, is Aristotle’s book on horses. On the last page, there are a number of names and dates of birth, probably belonging to the children or grandchildren of the owner of the manuscript. The first date is 1854 and the last is 1898.
- Date 18th century
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (838)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 5 September 2012
- Last Edited 22 September 2012
- Record no. 1018A42