Divan of Shuhrah
According to a note on the first page, This book consists of poems by Prince ʻAliriza Mirza, the son of Fathʻali Shah, whose pen name was Shuhrah. He lived in malayir in his last years. He was married to Dildar Khan, the former wife of Shaykh al- Muluk. According to Firaydun Mirza, most poems in this book are hand-written by Dildar Khan who was from Luristan.
- Creator ʻAli Riza Mirza
- Date 1905 or 1906
- Dimensions 21.5 x 16 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (1006)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 5 September 2012
- Last Edited 19 September 2012
- Record no. 1018A40