A sarcastic and male-centered essay in which noble women are “ugly” or old, and female slaves are pretty, kind and well-behaved.There are parts on men’s desire for men and women’s desire for women, vows of sisterhood, preparation of the bride and groom for the wedding night, wives and husbands relationships, etc. Parts of the document refer to Kulsum Nanah. At the end, there is a review of different types of pleasure according to their length.
- Creator ʻAbd Allah Mirza (Dara)
- Date 1905 or 1906
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (8025)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 3 September 2012
- Last Edited 22 September 2012
- Record no. 1018A30