Collection of essays
According to the Majlis library list, the collection’s name is Fi al-Mazaj. The first few pages consist of verses and notes which are not related to each other. This is a collection of different essays and writings some of which are in form of poetry or prayer. Some pages seem to be written in form of Nuqtavi documents. There is an essay on marriage and milking and another part on balms. Advices of ʻAbd al-Samad Hamidani is another part of this manuscript. At least part of the writings are done by Ibrahim Burujirdi. At the end there are a number of lithographs including a dream dictionary and the contract book of Mulla ʻAli Qazvini.
- Creator ʻAbd al-Samad Hamidani
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (1202)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 3 September 2012
- Last Edited 30 January 2019
- Record no. 1018A26