Three essays: Book of medicine, Etiquette of intercourse, About removing stains
This manuscript contains a major text and two minor texts. The first part is a book of Tibb (medicine) – descriptions of the body, diseases, and cures. There is a break in the continuity of topic, style of writing, etc. The second document is a short essay about intercourse, and the third is about different stains and how to remove them.
- Date 18th century
- Dimensions 21 x 13 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (4093M)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 3 September 2012
- Last Edited 3 October 2012
- Record no. 1018A19