Hajj travelogue, February or March 1882
According to Dr. Rasul Ja‘farian, publisher of the travelogue, the author is Hajiyah Mihr Mah Khanum ‘Ismat al-Saltanah (d. 3 August 1888), daughter of Farhad Mirza Mu‘tamid al-Dawlah and Jahan Ara Khanum. Jahan Ara is the daughter of Muhammad ‘Ali Mirza Dawlatshahi, son of Fath ‘Ali Shah. Hajiyah Mihr Mah Khanum ‘Ismat al-Saltanah married three times: first to Mirza Muhammad Qavam al-Dawlah Ashtiyani (d. 1873); then to Mirza Musa (d. 1881), son of Mirza Hadi Ashtiyani Vazir Lashgar; then to Mirza ʻAbd Allah Vahab Khan Asif al-Dawlah (d. 1887). Hajiyah Mihr Mah Khanum ‘Ismat al-Saltanah began her travels on 30 August 1880 and finished on June 1881.
- Creator Mihr Mah Khanum ʻIsmat al-Saltanah
- Date February or March 1882
- Dimensions 16 x 20 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (MS. 1225)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 3 October 2012
- Record no. 1018A12