Sakinah Khanum to Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam
From Qavzin, Sakinah Khanum writes to her husband, Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islam, in Tehran about their daughter, Asiyah Khanum, correspondence with a consulate, and gifts of a gold watch and bedding.
- Creator Sakinah Khanum (daughter of ʻAbbas Khan Tunikabuni)
- Date 20th century
Dimensions of envelope: 11 x 13.5 cm.
- Dimensions 26 x 21 cm
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 4 February 2023
- Record no. 1016A8