Correspondence regarding Maryam Khanum's claim, 1913 to 1915
Documents include a petition by Maryam Khanum, daughter of Shahzadah ‘Abbasquli from Kirman, about her three-year unpaid salaries; an order for an investigation by the Ministry of Finance; correspondence among Treasury Department officials and other centers consisting of a statement about Maryam Khanum’s name registration as deceased in 1910 in Simnan, and the request for proof of identity from Mazandaran; presenting proof of identity and an affidavit; and the decree by Vusuq al-Dawlah, the Minister of Finance, for repayment of Maryam Khanum’s salary.
- Date 16 December 1913 - 29 July 1915
- Collections National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Repository National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran
- Restrictions Users must refer to the National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran as the original owner of items in this collection.
- Accessed 13 April 2021
- Last Edited 9 August 2021
- Record no. 902A66