Correspondence regarding Maryam Khanum's claim, 1912
Daughter of Karim Khan complains about the illegal construction conducted by Simon (Ottoman merchant) on the lands which belong to Karim Khan’s daughters; Simon also complains about Ustad ‘Abd Allah (architect), who with the help of the Police has obstructed his wall construction on the land. Documents include correspondence amongst Karim Khan’s daughter, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Police Department, and the Ottoman Embassy.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 6 April 1912 - 27 April 1912
- Collections National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Repository National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran
- Restrictions Users must refer to the National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran as the original owner of items in this collection.
- Accessed 13 April 2021
- Last Edited 9 August 2021
- Record no. 902A61