Correspondence regarding Amirzadeh Khanum's complaint against Atabak's inheritors, 1910
Regarding Amirzadah Khanum’s complaint against Mirza ‘Abd Allah Khan and other inheritors of Atabak over three thousand tumans for her share from Imam Jum‘ah caravansary in Mashhad; Amirzadah Khanum’s attorney is Sayyid Muhammad Husayn and Shaykh ‘Ali is the attorney for Atabak’s inheritors.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 10 February 1910 - 27 February 1910
- Collections National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Repository National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran
- Restrictions Users must refer to the National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran as the original owner of items in this collection.
- Accessed 21 October 2020
- Last Edited 9 August 2021
- Record no. 902A49