Correspondence related to the land dispute between Banu-yi ‘Uzma and Zill al-Sultan, 1908
Includes the complaint by Siraj al-Mulk, Zill al-Sultan’s steward, against Banu-yi ‘Uzma [Zill al-Sultan’s sister], who has claimed ownership of Sa‘d Abad village in Shimiran; Mushir al-Dawlah (the Minister of Justice)’s request from Banu-yi ‘Uzma for presenting proof of usurpation and ownership; the Prime Minister’s order to send officers to seize the property from Banu-yi ‘Uzma’s agents; the Russian Embassy’s letter to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs about ownership of the property by Mirza Abu al-Qasim Khan, the First Secretary of the Embassy; Mushir al-Dawlah’s report to ‘Ala’ al-Dawlah as well as summoning Siraj al-Mulk to the court of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with a valid power of attorney.
- Date October or November 1908 - November or December 1908
- Collections National Library and Archives of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Repository National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran
- Restrictions Users must refer to the National Library and Archives of Islamic Republic of Iran as the original owner of items in this collection.
- Accessed 21 October 2020
- Last Edited 9 August 2021
- Record no. 902A47