Residence Mu‘tazid al-Saltanah, 1896
Residence of Muhammad Mirza Mu‘tazid al-Saltanah. Names that appear on top of photo: Mu‘tazid al-Saltanah, ʻAli Quli Mirza son of Maqsud al-Saltanah, Mirza Rabiʻ Aqa, Muhammad Hasan Mirza, Sharif Khan, servants. Names on bottom of image: ʻImad al-Saltanah, Manuchihr Mirza, ʻAbd al-Husayn Khan, Afkham al-Dawlah, Shuʻaʻ al-DIn Mirza, ʻAyn al-Saltanah, Taj al-Din Mirza.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 1896 (1313 AH)
Residence located at Amir Bahadur Bridge neighborhood, opened on the day of Nasir al-Din Shah’s assassination, sold to Amir Bahadur in 1900 or 1901.
- Dimensions 27 x 19.5 cm, photo: 23 x 16.5 cm
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 30 January 2016
- Record no. 31e113