Will of ‘Ali Khan Amin al-Dawlah, 1911
Will of Mirza ‘Ali Khan Amin al-Dawlah, in which he assigns his wife, Muhtaram al-Dawlah as his atorney and administrator of his will. He emphasizes the maintenance of Rushdiah, the school he had founded, and encourages his son, Mirza Muhsin Khan Mu‘in al-Mulk, to establish a similar school in Lasht Nishasimilar.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Mirza ‘Ali Khan Amin al-Dawlah
- Date 1 March 1911
The image is from a copy.
- Dimensions 20 x 24.5 cm.
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 27 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31b066