Ahmad to Salar Mu‘azzam, 1903
Letter from Ahmad to Salar Mu‘azzam. He writes about his travel to Karbala and Najaf, recommends a warmer relationship with Mu‘in al-Tujjar, describes how the ambassador was received by Sardar Akram, discusses the management of his properties, talks about the well-being of Hajar and Salar Mu‘azzam’s mother, and the increasing of house rents in Tehran and his personal debts.
- Date 10 February 1903
- Dimensions 21 x 27 cm, Envelope: 9.5 x 27 cm.
- Collections Bahman Bayani
- Repository Bahman Bayani Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 16 August 2012
- Last Edited 9 October 2012
- Record no. 31b059