Left to right: Asad Allah Khan (?), ʻAziz Khanum (known as Muʼayyid al-Muluk), Khavar Khanum, Davud (brother of Muʼayyid al-Muluk), and Mirza Taqi Khan.
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
Khavar Khanum’s husband was Nasir al-Din Shah’s premier and he had to leave Khavar Khanum because of some political issues. He asked Mirza Taqi Khan Amir Nuyan to take care of his wife and ultimately Khavar Khanum remarried to Mirza Taqi Khan.
- Dimensions 10 x 16 cm
- Collections Azardukht Qahramani
- Repository This collection was made available to the archive by Azardukht Qahramani in Fall 2012.
- Restrictions No Restrictions
- Accessed 10 July 2013
- Last Edited 27 February 2018
- Record no. 1270A24