Women's Worlds in Qajar Iran

Women's Worlds in Qajar Iran

Sale document, 1855

Sale document, 1855

Sale document for two farms in Najafabad in Fars. They were originally owned by Aqa Mirza Abu Talib, known as Navvab. He sold them to Sayyid Mirza the Isfahani merchant in 1851. In 1852, Sayyid Mirza transferred these properties to his children, Mirza Sayyid Muhammad, Sayyid Muhammad ʻAli, and Husni Jan Baygum and gave his older son, Mirza Sayyid Muhammad, known as Jinab, the power of attorney to oversee the matters. Mirza Sayyid Muhammad then transferred this responsibility to Mirza Abu al-Hasan who sold these properties to Mirza Mahdi Khan, son of Haydar ʻAli Khan and Mirza Mahdi Khan, son of Fath Allah Shirazi in 1854.

Item Details

  • Date 26 January 1855
  • Dimensions 99 x 34.5 cm
  • Collections Aʻzam Dukht Qavami
  • Repository Aʻzam Dukht Qavami Collection
  • Restrictions No restrictions
  • Accessed 15 April 2013
  • Last Edited 24 July 2013
  • Record no. 1268A49
  •