Woman with veil and chador
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
Description in the IICHS catalog: “Clothing of Iranian women with chador and veil in the late Qajar era”; description on the Ministry of Culture card: “Clothing of women before the Pahlavi era”; another copy of this image with the record number of 1261A214 exist in this collection.
- Collections Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Repository Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies (م275-61298-00)
- Restrictions The use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies as the current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 15 October 2013
- Last Edited 29 October 2013
- Record no. 1261A213