Marriage contract of Ruqiyah Khanum and Aqa Mashhadi ʻAbbas ʻAli and a settlement, 1927-1928
The marriage contract of Ruqiyah Khanum, daughter of Aqa Karbalayi Ismaʻil, and Aqa Mashhadi ʻAbbas ʻAli, son of Aqa Mulla Muhammad Baqir. The mahr is forty tumans. The other document is a settlement between Ruqiyah Khanum and her brother, Muhammad ʻAli. She transfers all her prerogatives from her former husband to him.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 11 September 1927 - 24 November 1928
- Dimensions 33 x 20.5 cm, 22 x 17.5 cm
- Collections Karen
- Repository Karen Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 9 August 2012
- Last Edited 14 September 2012
- Record no. 1252A196