The first person from the left in the back row is Yad Allah Humayunfar; the first and the second people from the left in the next row are Giti and Nusrat al-Muluk Barmaki; the first person from the left in the front row of children is Amir Hushang. At Bagh-i Shah Abad, which belonged to Amin al-Mulk Marzban, who is standing in the middle.
ImagesView This Item
- Date early/mid 20th century
From Faraj Allah Humayunfar’s album; information from the album and Diary of Giti Afruz, first volume (1938-1939), as prepared by Samila Amir Ebrahimi
- Collections Samila Amir Ebrahimi
- Repository Samila Amir Ebrahimi Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 18 December 2017
- Last Edited 22 January 2018
- Record no. 1251B57