On the way to Damavand; Giti and Amir are the children standing in the front, and their mother, Nusrat al-Muluk, is in a white dress on a donkey.
ImagesView This Item
- Date early/mid 20th century
From Yad Allah Humayunfar’s album; information from the album and Diary of Giti Afruz, first volume (1938-1939), as prepared by Samila Amir Ebrahimi
- Collections Samila Amir Ebrahimi
- Repository Samila Amir Ebrahimi Collection
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 18 December 2017
- Last Edited 22 January 2018
- Record no. 1251B35