Embroidered cover with paillettes
Belonged to ʻAziz al-Muluk Shaykh al-Islami, daughter of Rukhsarah Khanum and Mirza Hasan Shaykh al-Islami, wife of Sayyid ʻAbd Allah Shaykh al-Islami (Amjad al-Vizarah).
- Date 20th century
- Dimensions 106 cm
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 20 August 2014
- Record no. 1139A29