Shaykh al-Islami Family Album
- Creator Afsar al-Muluk Shaykh al-Islami
- Date 20th century
According to Bahram Sheikholeslami, Sayyid Abu al-Qasim Shaykh al-Islami was the first chair of Otolaryngology at Tehran University and died young during an epidemic in Iran.
- Dimensions 24 x 17 cm
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 19 February 2014
- Last Edited 14 April 2014
- Record no. 1139A181