Writings of the Bab
Some of the Bab’s handwritten notes. The first one has a note on the back (dated 9 July 1951) saying that this is a gift from Fakhriyah Khanum, niece of Mirza Yahya Samarah [Subh-i Azal] to the writer of the note. The last one is copy of Bab’s letter to Validah Khanum.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Bab, ʻAli Muhammad Shirazi
- Date early/mid 19th century
- Collections Rouhi (Sarlati)
- Repository Homa Rouhi (Sarlati)
- Restrictions No Restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 16 September 2012
- Record no. 1030B24