Right to left: (standing) Murtiza Khan, unidentified, Sulayman (his brother); (seated) Muhtaram (his wife, holding Parvin), Dibura (his mother), Sulayman Gabbay (husband of his sister), Sultan Gabbay (his sister), Bala Khan (his father), Talʻat (wife of Sulayman); (seated on ground) Habib Khavarani (husband of his sister), Khalil (his brother), and Yahya (his brother).
ImagesView This Item
- Date circa. 1921 or 1922
Item information based on source data from CIJOH.
- Collections Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History
- Repository Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History (11-P-1996)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 2 August 2013
- Record no. 1025A5