Molière play performed by Alliance students
The students are dressed for a performance of Molière’s Le Bourgeois gentilhomme [The Bourgeois Gentleman], translated into Persian by Amir Minu. The performance took place soon after the official unveiling of women and for the first time girls appeared on stage without veils. Identified students: (1) Mushfiq Hamadani, (2) Musa Nikbakht (playing a woman), (3) Amir Sazigar, (4) Gawhar Aqaʼi [Aqaii].
- Date 28 February 1926
Item information based on source data from CIJOH.
- Collections Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History
- Repository Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History (62-P-1996)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite the Center for Iranian Jewish Oral History as the current repository.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 28 August 2013
- Record no. 1025A32