Letters from Nusrat al-Saltanah to A‘zam al-Saltanah
Nusrat al-Saltanah writes from Europe to his wife, A‘zam al-Saltanah, in Tehran, about his financial situation, family affairs, and his daily activities in Europe.
- Date circa. 1927 - 1932
- Collections Nosrat-Mozaffari
- Repository Nosrat-Mozaffari Collection
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 29 June 2012
- Record no. 1023A6
- Genres Correspondences
- People Ashraf al-Dawlah Kuchulu Khanum Gawhar Khanum Habib Allah Khan ʻAndalib al-Sadat Zukaʼ al-Dawlah Bisharat Khan Amir Banu Taj al-Hajiyah Maymanat al-Muluk Murvarid Khanum Mahdi Quli Mirza ʻAliyah Khanum (Nusrat Muzaffari Collection) Sardar Nusrat Hashim Mirza Liqa’ al-Saltanah Karamat al-Saltanah A‘zam al-Saltanah Zinat al-Saltanah Nur al-Saltanah Akhtar Khanum Qamar al-Saltanah Mahin Banu (daughter of Sabih al-Dawlah and Malik Mansur Mirza) Asiyah Khanum (daughter of Muhammad ‘Ali Shah) Mufakhkham al-Dawlah (Nosrat-Mozaffari Collection) Husayn Quli Mirza Nusrat al-Saltanah Tuman Agha Furugh al-Dawlah Marziyah Khanum (Nosrat Mozaffari Sabeti) Ruqiyah Sultan Khanum Mahin al-Saltanah Muʻin al-Din Mirza Muzaffari Abu al-Fazl Mirza ‘Azud al-Sultan
- Subjects husband and wife illness gifts food medicine quarreling illicit sex travel telegraph shoes police photographs perfumes feasts literacy letter writing hospitals fashion cosmetics arrest weddings fabrics rites and ceremonies money housing education clothings beddings households exercise debts and loans veils telephone servants schools parties drugs love etiquette films banks and banking pilgrimages and shrines gardens exhibitions andaruni horses and horse riding power of attorney plays and theater press jewels and jewelry
- Places Fariman Dole (France) Shahr-i Ray Wiesbaden Europe Cologne Warsaw Malik Kandi (Azerbaijan) Iran Brussels Russia Monte Carlo Shiraz Berlin Mashhad France Nice Germany Switzerland Paris Qazvin Tehran