Complaint letter asking for justice
A group of elders complain to the addressee about how their nomadic tribe is prevented from accessing their winter pastures by Timur Khan’s actions. Also, they mention the unacceptable marriage of Zawq ‘Ali’s wife (daughter of Shahnah (sheriff) Ghulam) and Muhammad (son of Shahnah (sheriff) Haydar), and ask the addressee for justice.
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 21 x 17 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C20