Afshar elders to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
Letter from Afshar elders to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma which elaborates on how Taymur Khan (from Lar) has treated them with extreme cruelty, including making Zawq ‘Ali’s wife [daughter of Shahnah (sheriff) Ghulam] marry his servant, Muhammad Khan, and prevented them from going to their winter pastures. They ask ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma for justice.
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 32 x 20.5 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C18