Eight landowners to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
Letter from eight landowners (from Charamlah) to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma. The letter includes a report about peasants of Charamlah buying sheep, the problems of this transaction for the peasants, the possibility of their migration to Kurdistan, and having twenty women sent among the peasants to stop them from migrating.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 20.5 x 26 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C17