Letter to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma, 1909
Letter about upheavals in Azarbayjan, Fars, Khurasan, Mazandaran, Gilan, and Kirmanshah. The writer asks ‘Abd al-Husayn Farmanfarma to go out amongst the protesting crowd and reassure them that they will get their requests for the sake of government popularity and less casualties. Also, the author writes about people’s demands for constitutional reforms and the Iranian parliament.
- Date 16 January 1909
- Dimensions 35 x 22.5 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C16