Report to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
The author reports to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma the news of the Democratic Party regarding ‘Ali Akbar Khan taking Aqa Rahim hostage for pushing the government to release ‘Ali Murad Khan. Also, the writer reports the poor quality of bread in the bakeries, and the sit-in of eight women protesting the detention of their husbands in relation to a wool purchase.
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 19.5 x 13 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C15