Husayn al-Husayni to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
Husayn al-Husayni reports to ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma about several events, including a contagious disease in Najaf, Karbala’, and Kazimayn and the battle happening in Mandalij and inquiries about it. The author also writes about the story of a woman who asks Ahmad Khan to help her get divorced from her ill Ottoman husband. Ahmad Khan had given her a place to stay but then he and his son raped her. After her complaint, Ahmad Khan and his son were expelled from Mandalij. Now an investigator has come to Mandalij for the case and asks the woman to show up in court again to answer some questions.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 21 x 27 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C13