Requesting help from ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma
The author asks for ‘Abd al-Husayn Mirza Farmanfarma’s intervention in support of eight Kalhor families who are holding a sit-in at Hamadan’s Imamzadah. They are protesting Ghulam Husayn Khan Ishik Aqasi’s attempt for their forced migration despite the promises made to them during Amir Nizam’s period.
ImagesView This Item
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 19 x 12 cm
- Collections Majlis Document Center -- Farmanfarma documents
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 3 September 2019
- Last Edited 27 September 2019
- Record no. 1018C1