Regarding Banu-yi ʻUzma's finances
Correspondence regarding delays in paying a stipend to Banu-yi ʻUzma, taxes on her properties, and her children’s rights. It seems that her stipend was cut. There are also some points about her petition for citizenship of a foreign country.
- Date April or May 1911 - June or July 1911
Some of these documents are published in “Women’s Documents During Constitutional Era (second and third Majlis)” edited by Fatimah Turkchi and Ali Tatari.
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 26 July 2012
- Last Edited 22 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B37