Regarding the petition of Khadijah, the wife of Shaykh Fazl Allah Nuri
The wife of Shaykh Fazl Allah Nuri wrote that she had four under aged children and that after his death, they did not inherit anything from him. In the two years prior to the writing of the petition, she sold all she had to support them, but had nothing left to sell at the time of writing. She asked the Majlis to help her get the share of the heritage that belongs to her children and asked for a stipend to prevent the children from starving.
ImagesView This Item
- Date 10 May 1911 - 18 May 1911
This document is published in “Women’s Documents During Constitutional Era (second and third Majlis)” edited by Fatimah Turkchi and Ali Tatari.
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 26 July 2012
- Last Edited 22 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B26