Regarding Fakhr al-Hajiyah's petition
Fakhr al-Hajiyah asks Majlis to help her get her money back from Banu-yi ʻUzma (4000 tumans) and Khalil Khan Vazir (1400 Tumans). They refused to return her money and then claimed that the money was lost. The Majlis forwarded her petition to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Justice. The responses indicate that Banu-yi ʻUzma changed her citizenship and Akbar, the brother of Khalil Khan who had to pay Fakhr al-Hajiyah on his behalf, was out of the country.
- Date 28 May 1911 - 11 December 1911
Some of these documents are published in “Women’s Documents During Constitutional Era (second and third Majlis)” edited by Fatimah Turkchi and Ali Tatari.
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 26 July 2012
- Last Edited 27 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B20