Regarding Muhtaram al-Dawlah's petition
Correspondence about Muhtaram al-Dawlah’s petition regarding her merchandise that was confiscated by the Ministry of Justice. Despite the Appeal Court’s verdict in her favor, the Ministry of Justice kept her merchandise.
- Date 1 March 1910 - 4 April 1910
Some of these documents are published in “Women’s Documents During Constitutional Era (second and third Majlis)” edited by Fatimah Turkchi and Ali Tatari.
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 26 July 2012
- Last Edited 27 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B17