Correspondence regarding the murder of Mullabashi Taliqani's daughter
Ibrahim Khan’s wife wanted to go to the public bath, but her husband refused to let her. While they were disputing, a relative of the husband arrived and the two men killed the wife, disposing of her body that same night. After a few days, when the corpse was found, her father, Haj Mullabashi Taliqani identified her and found out that the couple had had a fight on the day of the murder. He asked Husayn Khan to investigate the case. The documents involve Husayn Khan’s reports to the Majlis, correspondence among the Majlis, the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of the Interior, and Mullabashi, and finally Ibrahim Khan’s letters asking for Husayn Khan to be sued for accusing him (Ibrahim Khan) of murder without evidence.
- Date 7 February 1911 - 1 August 1911
- Collections Majlis Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository.
- Accessed 25 July 2012
- Last Edited 27 August 2012
- Record no. 1018B1