Collection of essays
The manuscript includes different essays: An essay by Muhammad Taqi Burghani (1758- 1845) and another by Shaykh Muhammad Razi Gilani. The collection also includes these three: Explanation and receipt for doing prayers on behalf of the deceased Sayyidah Kulsum, the daughter of Haji Sayyid ʻAli (Dod. 1898) and the will of Muhammad Razi, the son of Mirza Kuchak (including instructions for paying the mahr of two wives). The will is dated 6 November 1900. At the end of the manuscript there is a short part on the etiquette of marriage.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Muhammad Taqi Burghani
- Date late 19th/early 20th century
- Dimensions 19 x 14.5 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (15777)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 5 September 2012
- Last Edited 19 September 2012
- Record no. 1018A39