This is a travelogue of Shaykh al-Islam Mansur Qazvini in which he gives accounts of the lives of people. In the beginning it is indicated that the manuscript is in his own hand writing, but at the end it is mentioned that the scribe of this volume, which was finished in 1893, was Mirza ʻAli Akbar, the son of Karbalayi Ghulamʻali.
- Creator Aqa Mirza Mansur Shaykh al-Islam
- Date 1894 or 1895
- Dimensions 22 x 14 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (13729)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 4 September 2012
- Last Edited 19 September 2012
- Record no. 1018A31