Muhammad Shahi biographical dictionary
In this biographical dictionary, names and poems of about two hundred poets are mentioned. There are some poems about women as well. Bahman Mirza, the son of ʻAbbas Mirza, the son and the Crown Prince of Fathʻali Shah is the producer and Muhammad Hasan Tabrizi is the scribe.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Bahman Mirza (son of ʻAbbas Mirza Nayib al-Saltanah)
- Date 15 September 1833
- Dimensions 32 x 21 cm
- Collections Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center
- Repository Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (2879)
- Restrictions Use of collection materials for publication purposes must cite Majlis Library, Museum and Document Center (Tehran, Iran) as current repository. Use of material for commercial purposes is contingent upon acquiring the Repository's permission.
- Accessed 3 September 2012
- Last Edited 3 October 2012
- Record no. 1018A18