Calligraphy by Akhtar al-Muluk
Calligraphy exercise of Akhtar al-Muluk, daughter of Shahr Banu Alvandi and Sayyid ʻAbd Allah Shaykh al-Islami (Amjad al-Vizarah). She was a student of the master calligrapher Aqa Shaykh Riza.
ImagesView This Item
- Creator Akhtar al-Muluk (Sheikholeslami Collection)
- Date 20th century
- Dimensions 30 x 36 cm, 11 x 36 cm
- Collections Bahram Sheikholeslami
- Repository Private collection of Bahram Sheikholeslami - in honor of his mother, Afsarolmoluk Sheikholeslami
- Restrictions No restrictions.
- Accessed 14 February 2012
- Last Edited 29 June 2012
- Record no. 1016A194